Giving someone your photo is a great way to help that person remember you, especially if you don't have time to knit a sweater from your own hair. Don't let them forget you with this Groupon.
$99 for a Maternity or Newborn Photo Package ($200 Value)
- In-studio photo shoot for up to four family members—one hour for families; babies younger than 1 receive up to three hours
- Full use of the studio’s costumes, props, sets, and photo effects
- One customized card for a birth announcement, a birthday, or a holiday
- USB drive of 15 images mailed to you
- Private web album of 15 images
- 10–15 of the digital images are fully retouched; basic retouching is available on the other images
Everything is completed and mailed within one to two weeks. Add-ons include $50 per extra hour, $30 per extra person, and $40 for a two-day rush order.
Paper Crane Studios
Paige Cody tells stories with her photos. Her favorite tales to convey spring from candid, emotional details: "the warm, genuine love in a mother's eyes, the look on a confused baby's face, the raw annoyance between siblings. …"
At Paper Crane Studios, she strives to capture “anything that stands out for the hundreds of photos we take a session." The photographer and her partner, Carly Nicol, have spent years doing media and corporate-type photography and videography. But when Cody discovered she was pregnant, she decided to specialize in babies and maternity photography and the duo has been pleased with the studio’s new family-friendly direction.
Both women particularly love to create imaginative photo sets, and they describe their photo style as having a romantic and fairytale edge. Their many sets include baby animals, mermaids, Disney princesses, and holiday scenery. The duo even occasionally uses photo effects and filters to further customize each image and add Bigfoot to the background.