Italian food, like laughter at a comedy show, can be robust or peppered with tomatoes. Have a seriously hearty meal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for a Italian picnic for two (a $91 value)
- $75 for a Italian picnic for four (a $182 value)
Each picnic includes a basket filled with the following:
- One or two antipasti platters with assorted meats, cheeses, and veggies
- Two or four pasta salads
- Two or four prosciutto or veggie sandwiches
- Italian bread and olive oil for two or four
- Biscotti for two or four
- Two or four apple cakes
- Two or four Poland Spring bottled waters
- Picnic blanket and utensils
Pappardella is just a short walk from Central Park, but it feels like an authentic Italian trattoria. Inside, a colorful mural of Florence sprawls across the walls. The menu sticks to traditional Italian cuisine, using homemade sauces and pastas to craft entrees such as rigatoni bolognese and linguine with roasted Brussels sprouts. Alternatively, diners can sample seared wild king salmon or pollo milanese made with free-range chicken. Pair entrees with a wine bottled directly from a wine river in Italy, or wrap up dinner with a dulcet tiramisu.