Finding a parking spot can reward a patient driver more than listening to the end of a radio show or finding the part in the owner’s manual about driving underwater. End the goose chase with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
- $16 for one full day of parking in Manhattan at the garages on West 43rd Street, West 96th Street, and Laight Street (up to a $39 value)
- $69 for one month of motorcycle parking in Brooklyn at the garages at 564–592 St. John’s Place, 315–317 St. Mark’s Avenue, and 227 Gold Street (a $140 value)
- $135 for one month of parking at 564–592 St. John’s Place in Brooklyn (a $223 value)
- $135 for one month of parking at 315–317 St. Mark’s Avenue in Brooklyn (a $223 value)
- $175 for one month of parking at 257-277 Gold Street in Brooklyn (a $258 value)
- $189 for one month of parking at 670 West 43rd Street in Manhattan (a $380.15 value)
- $265 for one month of parking at 90 Laight Street in Manhattan (a $583 value)
- $285 for one month of parking at 303 West 96th Street in Manhattan (a $495 value)<p>
By collaborating with other businesses, Park Right seized an opportunity to facilitate seamless transportation. At least one manager and a uniformed, clean-shaven crew supervise each lot, many of which partner with Envirowash to offer detailing packages for vehicles in their care. Chauffeurs shuttle drivers in their own cars or in SUVs, sedans, or limos owned by Park Right's sister company, and point those in need of a rental to the Zipcar fleets available at each garage. As consultants, the team shares management expertise with builders, developers, and method actors cast as traffic barrels.