The allure of princess-hood calls to many children who desire lives lived in elegant gowns and intelligent debate on fiscal-policy making. Crown your kid with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $99.99 for a five-day princess camp, from July 8 to July 12 (a $300 value)
- $99.99 for a five-day princess camp, from July 15 to July 19 (a $300 value)
- $99.99 for a five-day princess camp, from July 22 to July 26 (a $300 value)
- $99.99 for a five-day princess camp, from August 5 to August 9 (a $300 value)
- $99.99 for a five-day princess camp, from August 19 to August 23 (a $300 value)
Camp organizers bedeck their little patrons in elegant dresses and sparkly shoes, engaging them in sessions of make-believe from 9:30 a.m. to noon. Together, the group makes arts and crafts, dances, and sings songs. They also enjoy tea parties with their packed lunches, with a special dessert as the final course. The staffers structure the play to help teach the importance of manners, healthy eating, and exercise.
Every little girl is a princess, and the glitterati at Parteaz work hard to ensure that every girl knows it. Inside the pink-washed play space, girls aged 2–6 indulge in a magical experience that transforms them into faux royalty for the day. Dressed in tutus and fuzzy pink tiaras, little ladies can sip from china tea sets as sunlight filters in through sparkly curtains, illuminating their fresh crystal tattoos. During the spa experience youngsters receive age-appropriate facials and manicures before creating personalized spa products. Guests can also dip fruits and other treats into the chocolate fountain. Parteaz also opens its doors for baby showers, nine varieties of birthday parties, and variety of events and classes.