Bicycles are machines propelled by your legs, much like a broken Roomba you just kicked out a window. Rage against the machines with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $88 for a two-hour party-bike bar crawl for up to 4 (up to $160 value)
- $132 for a three-hour party-bike bar crawl for up to 4 (up to $240 value)
- $176 for a two-hour party-bike bar crawl for up to 8 (up to $320 value)
- $264 for a three-hour party-bike bar crawl for up to 8 (up to $480 value)
- $308 for a two-hour party-bike bar crawl for up to 14 (up to $560 value)
- $462 for a three-hour party-bike bar crawl for up to 14 (up to $840 value)
Riders begin the bar crawl by climbing aboard the lively party bike, a trolley-like vehicle propelled by the group’s pedaling as a designated driver steers through a choice of Uptown, NoDa, or Plaza Midwood tour routes. Each of the 3.4- or 4-mile routes stops at four bars along the way, and participants may bring a cooler, ice, and nonalcoholic beverages to drink on the bike, though no glass is allowed.
During childhood, the sloped handlebars of kids’ bikes often made a perfect seat for riding a friend around town. Fast-forward to today and the grown-up Party Pedaler, a large bike craft that seats up to 14 people, eschews handlebars for a flat bar top that holds elbows, drinks, and listens to you boast about how much faster you’re going than everyone else. This rolling, people-powered bike rolls through custom routes or a choice of four pre-planned treks through the Queen City. In the South End, crawlers cruise along mills and warehouses and into eclectic pubs and restaurants. North Davidson’s art district boasts funky galleries and theaters, and in Uptown, wheels push past cultural institutions such as the Fillmore and the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
Designed and built in Oregon, the party bike saddles up to 10 pedalers and cradles up to four more on a back bench. Speakers and iPod hookups fuel the cycling, as do BYO beverages and snacks. Most of the bar-crawl routes make four stops, giving riders ample opportunity to sample what local bartenders are mixing up.
610 McNinch Street
Charlotte, NC 28208