Choose from Eight Options
- $10 for one-day admission for one to the Paxton Manor haunted house (up to a $20 value)
- $20 for one-day admission for two to the Paxton Manor haunted house (up to a $40 value)
Then choose one of the following weekends:
- Friday, October 11–Sunday, October 13
- Friday, October 18–Sunday, October 20
- Friday, October 25–Sunday, October 27
- Friday, November 1–Saturday, November 2
As Halloween draws nearer, the brave wander the rooms and descend into the basement of Paxton Manor, where supernatural shocks and haunts lurk in the dark. There, an underground lake lures guests to stare down into the well of souls and a fun house includes sightings of people's worst fears.
Since its founding in 1922, Paxton Campus has served as a nurturing place for people in need. Rachel Paxton had the dream of turning her home into a welcoming environment for underprivileged families, and it has since sheltered people as a convalescent center, daycare, and orphanage. In the past 90 years, the center has grown into a sizable organization with an onsite preschool, one-on-one academic programs, and ALLY, an advocacy program for people with disabilities. To keep the community involved in its operations, Paxton Campus also runs regular events including yoga groups, seasonal dances, and life skills workshops.