A high-protein diet can help build muscle, which comes in handy for fighting off a shark that is also on a high-protein diet. Take a bite out of the circle of life with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$29 for a meal for two (up to a $67 value)
- One appetizer from the menu (up to an $11 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $20 value each)
- Two glasses of wine or beer (up to a $8 value each)
$55 for a meal for four (up to a $134 value)
- Two appetizers (up to an $11 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $20 value each)
- Four glasses of wine or beer (up to a $8 value each)
Hudson Eatery’s chefs earned a “good to very good” rating from Zagat for their menu of upscale American comfort food, such as meatloaf soaked in portobello gravy and bacon-loaded mac ’n’ cheese. Chefs also flip buttermilk and multigrain pancakes all day and grill up Angus rib-eye steaks and Atlantic salmon for dinner. The swanky decor, from gleaming copper walls to molded white chairs, contrasts with the hominess of the menu, which even includes apple pie and banana splits for dessert.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great food, great staff, nice atmosphere... be sure to tip nice ”
“It was great,the service the food the staff great great we can't wait to go back”
“Great service and good food!”