Golf is a sport anyone can play, so long as you can stroll across a field, have someone else carry your stuff, and sit by a pond every so often. Play at your own pace with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $60 for an 18-hole round of day golf for two with cart, hotdogs, and drinks ($97.50 value)
- $99 for an 18-hole round of day golf for four with cart, hotdogs, and drinks ($195 value)
- $39 for a nine-hole round of twilight golf for two with cart, hotdogs, and drinks ($65.50 value)
Pheasant Ridge Golf Club
The course at Pheasant Ridge Golf Club is an 18-hole test of wills and skills marked by dense foliage and dramatic swings in elevation. While water doesn't play a major role throughout—a lake comes into play on just one hole—that doesn't mean players can recklessly swing for the proverbial fences. The slender fairways are wrapped in a tight sleeve of trees, ready to swallow up errant shots or possibly knock them into the fairway if the player has a reputation as a friend of the forest.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,578 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 70.2 from the back tees
- Course slope of 129 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole
100% of 16 customers recommend
“Very picturesque, but very hilly course.”