Eating at restaurants delays the need to go grocery shopping or clear your stolen snowman heads out of the freezer. Keep your secrets on ice with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$25 for Vietnamese meal for two (up to a $60.97 total value)
- Two soups or salads (up to a $7.97 value each)
- One roll (up to a $4.97 value)
- Two regular appetizers (up to a $9.97 value each)
- Two main dishes (up to a $9.97 value each)
$45 for Vietnamese meal for four (up to a $119.64 value)
- Four soups or salads (up to a $7.97 value each)
- Two rolls (up to a $4.97 value each)
- Two large appetizers (up to an $18.97 value each)
- Four main dishes (up to a $9.97 value each)
$10 for $20 worth of Vietnamese fare
The menu includes appetizers such as fried calamari ($6.97+), rice-paper spring rolls with shrimp and chicken ($4.97), bowls of pho ($7.97+), and curried beef with noodles ($7.97).
Pho On 7
Beneath lemon-hued walls, the cooks at Pho on 7 cut through clouds of steam, which hint at fistfuls of lemongrass, basil, and onions. Bowls of pho ferry slices of beef or chicken, and rice paper bundles up morsels of shrimp, pork, and vermicelli. The eatery fills with chatter and jingling silverware until 5 a.m. on weekend nights, allowing diners to stop in to celebrate after evening revelry or success in getting the moon off their property. Televisions broadcast athletic events, and a collection of board and card games distract waiting diners.