A tattoo doesn't have to stay with you forever, unlike the disgusting memory of the first time you saw your parents hug. Undo the damage with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $39 for PicoSure Laser tattoo-removal session for an area up to 1"x1" ($120 value)
- $109 for PicoSure Laser tattoo-removal session for an area up to 2.5"x2.5" ($225 value)
- $209 for PicoSure Laser tattoo-removal session for an area up to 5"x5" ($425 value)
- $309 for PicoSure Laser tattoo-removal session for an area of up to 8.5"x8.5"($625 value)
- $409 for PicoSure Laser tattoo-removal session for an area up to 8.5"x11" ($825 value)
Numbing and a laser tattoo post care kit is also included in the value of each option.
Phoenix Skin Medical Surgical Group
The certified medical professionals at Phoenix Skin Medical Surgical Group turn back time with medical-grade cosmetic services. Dr. Lee Laris spearheads the campaign to create beautiful visages across the city. Experienced in hair restoration and cosmetic surgery, he oversees a number of procedures including face lifts, hair rejuvenation services, earlobe repair, and tattoo removal. For tattoo removal procedures, technicians use the newly FDA-approved PicoSure Laser to quickly remove even the toughest of colors. For a minimally invasive improvement, the doctor can also inject a dermal filler such as Botox or Juvederm into the skin, erasing lines and wrinkles around the face. Laser treatments, meanwhile, also erase sagging skin, leg hair, and regrettable tattoos, revealing the clear skin or forgotten Picasso painting underneath.