The growth of India's economy owed much to the country's position along the famous Silk Road, which was exactly what it sounds like—a canal for transporting rocks. Taste what trade made with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$24 for dinner for two (a $51.75 total value)
- Two entrees (up to a $15.95 value each)
- One appetizer (up to a $5.95 value) or one dessert (up to a $3.95 value)
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $6.95 value each)
$48 for dinner for four (up to a $103.50 total value)
- Four entrees (up to a $15.95 value each)
- Two appetizers (up to a $5.95 value each) or two desserts (up to a $3.95 value each)
- Four glasses of wine (up to a $6.95 value each)
Entrees include tandoori chicken in tomato sauce, goat curry, or mashed eggplant with tomatoes. Appetizers include vegetable pakora and reshmi chicken. Dessert options include rasmalai—housemade cheese patties over sweet cream. Wine options include merlot and sauvignon blanc.
Piara Tandoori King
At Piara Tandoori King, spicy sauces cover seafood and goat dishes alongside paneer—Indian-style cheese—and other herbivorous fare. Biryani entrees are filled with saffron-infused basmati rice laced with succulent meat or vegetable pieces, and flatbreads such as aloo paratha and naan are browned in a traditional tandoori oven, rather than a newfangled chocolate fountain. An all-you-can-eat lunch buffet lets diners sample diverse Southeast Asian flavors without settling on one, and yogurt-based mango lassis and other beverages neutralize the burn of spicy dishes.