20-page Classic Custom Photo Books from Picaboo. Choose between the following options:
- $9.99 for an 8.5"x11" Classic Custom hardcover book ($39.99 value)
- $14.99 for an 11"x14" Classic Custom hardcover book ($59.99 value)
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the manufacturer's website to complete redemption. See your Groupon voucher for more detailed instructions.
Picaboo Classic Custom Hardcover Photo Books
Picaboo's high-quality Classic Custom book includes 20 pages filled with your photographs and memories. The glossy, coffee-table-style hardcover book is professionally bound and emblazoned with your photos on the cover and back cover. The intuitive website lets users drag and drop photos across more than 300 predesigned page layouts or customize pages with text and tens of thousands of available backgrounds. With a plethora of themes in categories such as wedding, just for mom, and travel, the books make great gifts or personal mementos.
- Glossy, laminated hardcover photo books
- Professionally bound
- 20 pages printed on archival-quality paper
- Add up to 160 pages for an additional fee per page
- Online application compatible with Macs or PCs
- Highly customized interface
- More than 300 predesigned page layouts for any occasion or style
- Large variety of fonts and tools
- Printed on 100lb. archival-quality glossy photo paper; upgrade to lay-flat paper for additional fee
Picaboo's straightforward website makes it easy to emblazon cherished photographs upon the pages of a variety of customizable mementos. The program's 240 predesigned page layouts and thousands of themes allow customers to embellish images, while labeling them with quips and captions. Custom photo books chronicle milestones, vacations, and more. Their confluence of archival photo paper and professionally bound covers make them worthy of any customer's coffee table space. Customizable cards and calendars showcase a customer's chosen photographs and designs. Vibrant pictures materialize onto canvases and panels, or assemble into cheerful collage posters. The company's chipper support squad mans computers and phones seven days a week specifically to answer questions, address concerns, and exchange talking dog jokes.