For centuries, pizza and pasta battled for the title of Italy's most beloved dish, an honor that was ultimately bestowed upon Sophia Loren. Enjoy Italian excellence with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for a three-course dinner for two people (up to an $82 total value)
- $82.50 for a three-course dinner for four people (up to a $164 total value)
Dinner includes the following per pair:
- Two soups (a $6 value each)
- Two salads (up to a $9 value each)
- Two pizzas, pastas, or entrees (up to an $18 value each)
- Two nutella tiramisu desserts (an $8 value each)
Customers will also receive $10 off their next visit to the restaurant. Click here to see the menu.
Atop the oven’s expertly measured slab, chefs at Picea 997 tuck in pizzas blanketed with inventive toppings such as littleneck clams, lemon-infused olive oil, hot honey, and fried sage leaves. In addition to pizza, Picea’s kitchen staff fills plates with dishes crafted from fine ingredients and family recipes—a way Picea pays homage to classic osterias, along with its quality wines and welcoming atmosphere.
In fact, like the most comfortable homes and palanquins, Picea is only decorated with pieces the owners have a special attachment to, special pieces they have found on their journeys. Picea's latest development, an upstairs private dining room with an outdoor patio, converts to a board room with audio visuals or a living room for a cocktail party. Picea soon hopes to have monthly movie events for guests with features such as the British Museum's re-creation of the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79.