Restaurants are where we celebrate special occasions, from graduating law school to quitting a corrupt law firm to take justice into our own hands. Make every occasion special with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $39 for general admission for one adult ($65.95 value)
- $24 for general admission for one child ($35.45 value)
- $53 for VIP admission for one adult ($90.85 value)
- $39 for VIP admission for one child ($60.45 value)
Guests feast and cheer for their section's mascot while a pirate show unfolds on the indoor lagoon's 18th-century Spanish galleon.
General admission includes a chicken or beef dinner.
VIP admission includes the following:
- Admittance to the Governor's VIP Lounge
- Appetizer buffet
- Private cash bar
- Reserved front-row seating for the show, guaranteeing participation with actors if desired
- For adults, one glass of champagne, and two rounds of beer or house wine
- Opportunity to upgrade meal for an additional fee
Pirate's Dinner Adventure
Pirate's Dinner Adventure unfurls a rotating line-up of action-packed, high-seas-themed shows. A Broadway-style production set aboard a replicated 18th-century Spanish galleon, the original main-stage show is one of the only theater performances to require a 300,000-gallon tank outside of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Manatees. Menus of such delicacies as grilled salmon steak or roast chicken half keep up audiences' strength as they languish in the captivity of the main-stage show's dastardly star, Captain Sebastian the Black.