The tortilla's thinness makes it ideal for folding, sliding under closed doors, and illustrating theories that the earth is made of corn. Exhibit A, with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$6 for a taco meal for two (a $13.96 total value)
- Two original-size tacos with your choice of meat and fixings (a $3.99 value each)
- Two orders of chips with nacho cheese and salsa (a 2.99 value each)
$11 for a sub-sandwich meal for two (a $21.98 total value)
- Two sub sandwiches (a $5.99 value each)
- Two orders of steak fries (a $3.50 value each)
- Two 20-ounce sodas (a $1.50 value each)
The menu features bacon-chicken-ranch and italian subs, which come with a medley of salami, ham, banana peppers, and italian dressing. Taco options include your choice of a main ingredient, such as grilled chicken or ground beef, plus five additional fixings that range from habanero salsa to caramelized onions.
Though Pizano’s chefs can whip up time-honored recipes for crisp thin-crust pizza or meaty marinara pasta, they also experiment with less traditional flavors such as the blend of taco meat and mexican cheeses piled onto their Zano Tacomax pizza. When not hand tossing pizza dough, chefs fold fresh meats into subs and pasta dishes and drench chicken wings in tangy barbecue sauce, piquant hot and spicy sauce, or cold, remorseful raindrops from the English countryside.