Teenagers idolize pizza due to its portable nature and refusal to stay in a box, man. Eat your way to independence with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$15 for a single pizza meal (up to a $30.45 total value)
- Cheese pizza with two regular toppings (up to a $17 value)
- Famous mac-n-cheese eggrolls ($7.95 value)
- Mixed green salad ($5.50 value)
$29 for a double pizza meal (up to a $60.90 total value)
- Two cheese pizzas with two regular toppings (up to a $17 value each)
- Two orders of famous mac-n-cheese eggrolls ($7.95 value each)
- Two mixed green salads ($5.50 value each)
Chefs top off pizzas with regular toppings, which sausage, peppers, onion, meatball, mushrooms, black olives, and bacon. Upgrade to a specialty pie for an extra fee; see the menu for a complete list pies and other eats.
Pizza Chefs’ homemade sauce comes from a generations-old family recipe. That doesn’t mean everything else here is traditional, though—in a twist of recipes, you can actually have pasta on top of your pizza, such as in the baked ziti, shrimp alfredo, and macaroni and cheese pizzas. That’s in addition to other uncommon toppings such as fried calamari and shrimp scampi. This creativity with pasta extends to other dishes—for appetizers, there are egg rolls stuffed with mac-n-cheese, too, and you’re free to turn their spaghetti into a Fabio wig.