Spending a day at the spa can make you feel like royalty, much like cleaning out your earwax with a tiny silver spoon. Rule with a soft, well-moisturized fist with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for 5 of the following 20- to 30-minute spa services (a $195 value) $45 for 10 of the following 20- to 30-minute spa services (a $390 value)
- Hydro-derma fusion treatments, which purify and contour the body
- Hands-free massages, available in four types
- Slim-It body-wrap blanket sessions, which use infrared heat to sculpt the body
- Luminous facials, which rejuvenate skin with light and topical products
- Mystic spray tans, which infuse skin with natural-looking bronze color
- Red-light therapy, which can diminish sun damage, acne, and signs of aging
- SlimCapsule sessions, which combine LED light, vibration massage, aromatherapy, and ionized air into a sauna-like atmosphere
Planet Beach Contempo Spa
A wildly successful alternative to traditional day spas—its more than 300 locations blanket 36 states and half a dozen countries—Planet Beach Contempo Spa is a futuristic relaxation station where state-of-the-art machines administer all the spa and tanning services. These friendly automatons sometimes replace familiar treatments, as in the Luminous facial, a light-based service that delivers blemish-busting results similar to those of a conventional facial. But other equipment maps out new spa territory entirely: the Hydro-Derma Fusion chamber moisturizes the whole body with nutrient-rich steam in order to offset the effects of a dry climate or a rear-end collision with a salt truck. Other machines whiten teeth, spray tan skin, and massage muscles. Helpful assistants are always on hand to demonstrate how to use the equipment without activating its ability to cry.
76% of 391 customers recommend
“Some of the services recommend drinking water before and after you go.”
“If you go into the Slimcapsule, make sure you drink a lot of water before you go in it and if you don't do well with heat, I wouldn't recommend it. I didn't drink...”
“If you go into the Slimcapsule, make sure you drink a lot of water before you go in it and if you don't do well with heat, I wouldn't recommend it. I didn't drink enough and I don't do well with heat and I was dizzy and slightly nauseous when I got out. Try the hydration capsule instead, my mother did that one and she loved it.”
“Lots of options, very good at explaining what you should expect for each treatment. Excited to see future results!!”
1874 NW 188th St.
Hillsboro, Oregon 97124Get Directions