In the Dark Ages, princesses exfoliated with Fabergé-egg dust and filed fingernails on the edges of gold doubloons. Revel in more modern and luxurious beauty treatments with this Groupon.
$25 for One Week of Unlimited Spa Services (Up to $250 Value)
Purchasers enjoy up to three of the following services per day:
- Hydration-station sessions
- 30-minute Lumiere facials
- Infrared-sauna sessions
- Cyber-Relax massage-chair sessions
- 20-minute therasage sessions
- Hydromassage sessions
- Slim-blanket body wraps (sauna suit required for an additional fee)
- Red-light collagen treatments
- One 10- to 20-minute upgraded tanning-bed session every 24 hours
- One Level 1 or 2 Mystic spray tan during the week (product not included; glow spray tan starts at $5)
- Teeth-whitening treatments for an additional $49 each<p>
Planet Beach Contempo Spa
A wildly successful alternative to traditional day spas—its more than 300 locations blanket 36 states and half a dozen countries—Planet Beach Contempo Spa is a futuristic relaxation station where state-of-the-art machines administer all the spa and tanning services. These friendly automatons sometimes replace familiar treatments, as in the Luminous facial, a light-based service that delivers blemish-busting results similar to those of a conventional facial. But other equipment maps out new spa territory entirely: the Hydro-Derma Fusion chamber moisturizes the whole body with nutrient-rich steam in order to offset the effects of a dry climate or a rear-end collision with a salt truck. Other machines whiten teeth, spray tan skin, and massage muscles.
Planet Beach operates on a gym-style membership system, meaning that members purchase packages or pay flat monthly rates. As members spend more time at the spa, they get to know the helpful assistants who are always on hand to demonstrate how to use the equipment without activating its ability to cry.
“I love Planet Beach and I now a member. I would recommend it to anyone that wants to go relax by getting massage, tan, facial, and lose weight. Love this place”
330 N Marketplace Dr.
Centerville, Utah 84014Get Directions