In the Dark Ages, princesses exfoliated with Fabergé-egg dust and filed fingernails on the edges of gold doubloons. Revel in more modern and luxurious beauty treatments with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for a spa package with a choice of four treatments and applicable products (up to a $215.80 value)
- $79 for a spa package with a choice of six treatments and applicable products (up to a $323.70 value)<p>
Valid spa treatments include:
- Hydro-Derma Fusion with LED lights and vibrating massage bed
- Cyber-Relax massage-therapy chair with more than 700 massage combinations
- Lumiere/red-light therapy for the face
- UMO facial designed to repair cells and hydrate the skin
- Mystic spray tan that lasts up to seven days
- UV tan in a standup or lay-down bed
- Aqua Massage, which eases aches with 36 water jets
- Red-light therapy for the body
- Oxygen bar enhanced with plant-based aromatherapy<p>
Applicable products (up to a $14.95 value) may include specialized lotions, bronzers, and goggles.<p>
A wildly successful alternative to traditional day spas—its more than 300 locations blanket 36 states and half a dozen countries—Planet Beach is a futuristic relaxation station where state-of-the-art machines administer all the spa and tanning services. These friendly automatons sometimes replace familiar treatments, as in the Luminous facial, a light-based service that delivers blemish-busting results similar to those of a conventional facial. But other equipment maps out new spa territory entirely: the Hydro-Derma Fusion chamber moisturizes the whole body with nutrient-rich steam in order to offset the effects of a dry climate or a rear-end collision with a salt truck. Other machines whiten teeth, spray tan skin, and massage muscles.
Planet Beach operates on a gym-style membership system, meaning that members purchase packages or pay flat monthly rates. As members spend more time at the spa, they get to know the helpful assistants who are always on hand to demonstrate how to use the equipment without activating its ability to cry.
2220 W Monte Vista Ave
Turlock, CA 95382