Frozen yogurt is used to delight taste buds, unlike boiling yogurt, which is used to stop invaders from scaling gingerbread castles. Harness the benefits of this powerful treat with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $7 for $14 toward frozen yogurt treats
- $14 for $30 toward frozen yogurt treats
- $85 for a birthday-party package for up to 10 kids (up to a $169.99 total value)<p>
Planet Swirl’s selection of frozen yogurt includes flavors such as pumpkin pie, cheesecake, raspberry lemon tart, coconut cream pie, and cookies and cream, which they serve in cups ($0.52/oz.), shakes, and smoothies.<p>
The birthday- party package includes:
- Up to two hours in the party room (up to a $50 value)
- 16-ounce frozen yogurt for each kid (up to a $70 value)
- 6-inch cake with candles (a $14.99 value)
- Goody bag for each kid (a $35 value)
Planet Swirl – Whippany
DIY desserts are the main order of business at Planet Swirl, an intergalactic-themed fro-yo shop that rotates 21 different flavors and more than 70 types of toppings. The yogurts come chock full of live and active cultures, and the nondairy fruit sorbets contain no artificial colors, fat, or bad vibes from bummed-out cows. Dispensers also twist out seasonal flavors, such as pumpkin pie, cheesecake, raspberry lemon tart, coconut cream pie, and cookies and cream.
“Planet swirl people are alwaysss energetic....that feels soooo good...Good job guys!!! :)”
“very good, best frozen yogurt if you like creamy frozen yogurt, taste like ice cream”
“This is a great place with a relaxing family atmosphere and the flavors are smooth”