Planting a garden in front of your home will make it more attractive and provide cushioning if you are ever pushed out your front window. Increase your chances of survival with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
- $15 for a prune your landscape plants class on Saturday, March 8 at 9:30 a.m. ($30 value)
- $15 for a deer- and pest-proof your garden class on Saturday, March 22 at 9:30 a.m. ($30 value)
- $15 for a low maintenance lawns class on Saturday, April 5 at 9:30 a.m. ($30 value)
- $15 for a best plants for NW landscapes class on Saturday, April 19 at 9:30 a.m. ($30 value)
- $15 for a creative container workshop on Thursday, May 15 at 6 p.m. ($30 value)
- $15 for a create a container fountain workshop on Saturday, June 14 at 10 a.m. ($30 value)
- $15 for an herb gardens made easy class on Thursday, June 19 at 6 p.m. ($30 value)
- $15 for a create shade or sun perennial gardens workshop on Saturday, June 28 at 9:30 a.m. ($30 value)
See the full class schedule.
Plantasia Design Center
More than just a place for plants, Plantasia Design Center has been transforming local landscapes for more than 25 years. Working closely with designers, clients outline their basic ideas and budget before letting the landscape artists do all the heavy lifting. Specializing in everything from building retainer walls to educating visitors during gardening classes, Plantasia is a destination for green thumbs and tenderfooted gardeners alike. They also have a gift shop on site that has items for home and garden.