Golf is considered a gentleman's game due to its emphasis on proper etiquette, color-coordinated outfits, and the removal of all brass knuckles before competition. Suit up for sportsmanship with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $169 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with two GPS-enabled carts (up to a $444 value)
- $89 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with one GPS-enabled cart (up to a $222 value)
- $49 for an 18-hole round of golf for one with one GPS-enabled cart (up to a $111 value)
Each option includes a basket of range balls to be used prior to play and a lunch of a hot dog, chips, and a fountain drink for each individual player.
Pleasant Valley Golf Club's rates fluctuate throughout the day, week, and year.
Pleasant Valley Golf Club
Course designer Tom Clark of Ault, Clark, & Associates earned Pleasant Valley Golf Club a 4.5-star rating from Golf Digest, whose editors applauded the architect’s creativity in the site’s rolling hills and dense hardwood forest. Clark’s 18-hole brainchild allows players to tee up from one of four tee boxes and test their mettle against the par 72 course, taking care to avoid the water in play on six holes and the grassy meadows that lie outside the fairway borders. Players can bookend their round with a warm-up session on the range and a cooldown at the grill, helped along by a club sandwich, a Gatorade, or a glass of ice water dumped on an overused foot wedge.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,915 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 73.5 from the back tees
- Course slope of 137 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole
“great challenging course with very friendly people”
“Everything was great. Nice course in good condition. People very nice. Snack bar could offer more options.”
“The lunch service was courteous as the rest of the golf course interactions. ”