Pole dancing builds core strength, which comes in handy if you ever need to hold a sack filled with combination locks over your head for a few hours. Spin toward a six-pack with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for a 55-minute pole-dancing class for 1 (up to a $30 value)
- $125 for a Pole Princess Party for up to 5 (a $250 value)
- $189 for a Pole Princess Party for up to 10 (a $400 value)
- $249 for a Pole Princess Party for up to 14 (a $560 value)
- 75 minutes of private pole dancing instruction
- A pole designated for each participant
- A Certified Sexy diploma for each participant
- Complimentary I Love Pole Dancing T-shirt for the lady of honor
- Complimentary VIP entrance to a variety of clubs and pool parties around Las Vegas
Pole Fitness Studio
Pole Fitness Studio owner and operator Fawnia Dietrich is a pioneer of modern pole-dancing fitness. She cut her teeth as a professional exotic dancer, learning the sultry art as she went along, like all the other dancers. She wondered why there wasn’t a place to learn these difficult moves and was motivated to start teaching. Soon after, she opened her own pole-dancing studio, something not common to the world of 1994, much like time-traveling hovercrafts. Fawnia has continued on as a force in the industry, producing the first instructional pole-dance video in 1998—followed by six more videos—and creating the pole-dance instructor-certification course. Thanks to her chiseled physique, she has also been featured in three spreads in Muscle & Fitness magazine.
She now leads a team of instructors in teaching a variety of flirty fitness styles, including burlesque, pole-, lap-, chair-, floor-, and dance classes. Each 55-minute class takes place in their spacious studio, where 17 poles stand ready to hold ladies aloft as they spin and practice complex inversions. An additional 11 poles can be found downstairs, should more space be necessary. Beyond the steamy dance classes, the instructors also helm more traditional fitness classes such as cardio kickboxing, salsa, yoga, ballet, go-go hip-hop and boot camp classes..
The class was challenging, but still very fun. The instructor adjusts to your levelBlair B., Yelp, 7/8/11
I love all the instructors and everyone is so friendly.Krissanee A., Yelp, 11/14/12
Tips from Groupon Customers
“It was super fun and I'd definitely do it again and the staff was very nice.”
“It was amazing, didn't except it to be so much fun. Glad I went and participated.”
“I would definitely go again. I took a friend with me and we had a great time!”
4265 S Arville St.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89103