- Two tickets to various events at the 5th Ekran Toronto Polish Film Festival
- Seating: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view a complete list of events and locations.
- $20 for two tickets to one showing of any regular film screening (up to a $40 value)
- $35 for two tickets to the Siberian Exile screening and opening gala at TIFF Bell Lightbox on Wednesday, November 13, at 7:30 p.m. (up to a $70 value)
- $11 for two tickets to one of two Meet the Director events (up to a $20 value)
- $250 for two admissions to a three-day filmmaking workshop at LIFT from Friday, November 22 to Sunday, November 24 (up to a $500 value)
5th Ekran Toronto Polish Film Festival
- For the gripping story of the Czerwony Jar village, whose residents were exiled from Russian-controlled Polish territory, see: Siberian Exile
- For a docu-drama that tells the last years of Krzysztof Kamil Baczyński's life through his poems, see: Baczynski
- For the story of three entrepreneurs whose questionable choices lead them toward financial and personal ruin, see: The Closed Circult
- For cinematic insight from the creators of Baczynski, head to: Meet the Directors – Kordian and Anna Piwowarski
- For cinematic insight from the creator and lead actress of The Closed Circult, head to: Meet the Director – Ryszard Bugajski
- For a whirlwind three-day filmmaking experience where all you need is an external hard drive, short story idea, and extensive collection of French berets, head to: the three-day filmmaking workshop