Barbecue sauce can make a good meal even better, as can good company and a waiter who rubs your throat as you chew. Chow down with this Groupon.
$15 for a barbecue meal for two (up to a $33.50 total value)
- Two entrees, from a choice of smoked sausage, beef brisket, pulled pork, barbecue chicken, or rib tips (an $8.99 value each)
- Four sides (up to an $0.89 additional value each)
- Two peach or apple cobblers (a $3.99 value each)
- Two drinks (a $1.99 value each)
- Click to see the menu.<p>
Poor Boys BBQ & Dawgs
At Poor Boys BBQ & Dawgs, cooks prepare racks of ribs, beef brisket, pulled pork, and beef hot dogs, slathered in a choice of six of their own barbecue sauces. Barbecue plates or sandwiches are accompanied by selections from more than a dozen sides, including macaroni and cheese, fried okra, onion strings, and sweet potato fries.
75% of 48 customers
“The food was ok, but seemed like it wouldn't be worth it at full price.”
“Keep up the great work.”
“The service and food were great. ”
865 Highway 198
Payson, Utah 84651