Barbecue sauce can make a good meal even better, as can good company and a waiter who rubs your throat as you chew. Chow down with this Groupon.
$15 for a barbecue meal for two (up to a $33.50 total value)
- Two entrees, from a choice of smoked sausage, beef brisket, pulled pork, barbecue chicken, or rib tips (an $8.99 value each)
- Four sides (up to an $0.89 additional value each)
- Two peach or apple cobblers (a $3.99 value each)
- Two drinks (a $1.99 value each)
- Click to see the menu.<p>
Poor Boys BBQ & Dawgs
At Poor Boys BBQ & Dawgs, cooks prepare racks of ribs, beef brisket, pulled pork, and beef hot dogs, slathered in a choice of six of their own barbecue sauces. Barbecue plates or sandwiches are accompanied by selections from more than a dozen sides, including macaroni and cheese, fried okra, onion strings, and sweet potato fries.
“The food was ok, but seemed like it wouldn't be worth it at full price.”
“The service and food were great. ”
“Very friendly service”