Like jogging or paddling a papier mâché kayak, eating spicy fare boosts metabolism and promotes water intake. Sink into a delicious dish with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$29 for Thai brunch for two (up to a $65.90 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $12 value each)
- Two drinks (up to an $8 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $6 value)
$55 for Thai brunch for four (up to a $131.80 total value)
- Four appetizers (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $12 value each)
- Four drinks (up to an $8 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $6 value each)
Both options allow customers to choose from this menu. Brunch is available on weekends from 11:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
Appetizers include crispy vegetarian spring rolls and chicken satay skewers, and entrees include meat and vegetable curries alongside pad thai and sautéed sweet and sour pad preow wan. For dessert, brunchers can enjoy fried banana and sweet indian roti.
Potjanee Authentic Thai Restaurant
Potjanee Authentic Thai Restaurant slathers more than 30 Southeast Asian dishes in flavorful sauces simmered by the proprietors' mother, for whom the eatery is named. Coconut-milk curries and stir-fried noodles cooked without added hydrogenated oils or MSG dance lightly across the taste buds and into healthy diets. Chefs can customize most dishes with different levels of spiciness and a choice of proteins, including vegetarian-friendly tofu and android-friendly bike sprockets.