The sounds of autumn are soothing: the crackling of leaves underfoot, the whistling of wind in the trees, and the soft weeping of scared crows. Celebrate the season with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for admission for two with two drinks to GLOW: A Jack-o-Lantern Festival ($36 value)
- $38 for admission for four with four drinks to GLOW: A Jack-o-Lantern Festival ($72 value)
The festival runs Saturday and Sunday, October 18–19.
Visiting Powell Gardens, Kansas City's botanical garden, is a serene experience made even moreso by the butterflies and birds that call the area home.
- Size: 970 acres of rolling hills, meadows, and display gardens
- Eye Catcher: the giant apple core sculpture at the center of the Harvest Garden, which grows more than 2,000 types of edible plants
- Permanent Mainstays: Approximately 7,000 plants are always on display
- Don't Miss: the observation deck at the top of the Missouri barn's 45-foot silo
- Hands-On Activities: classes in gardening, crafts, and even astronomy
- The Buildings: a barn, a chapel, and several other structures designed by the renowned American architect E. Fay Jones
- Pro Tip: come back often; the flowers in bloom change with the seasons
- Crown Jewel: the glass-domed conservatory, which displays six rotating exhibits each year
- Special Programs: plant sales, puppet performances, cooking demos, seasonal festivals, and wine tastings
87% of 46 customers recommend
“I have been to Powell Gardens for many events and have felt that they do a 1st class job of presenting the event or special showing. Glow was no exception. I hope...”
“I have been to Powell Gardens for many events and have felt that they do a 1st class job of presenting the event or special showing. Glow was no exception. I hope they continue this event in the future. It was a big hit from what I see.”
“This was amazing!! Wonderful girls trip or date night ”
“Totally worth the drive, we loved it!!!”
1609 NW US Highway 50
Kingsville, Missouri 64061