Spa technicians use lasers to remove hair from the body, just as NASA scientists use lasers to remove Soviet flags from the surface of the moon. Win the hairless arms race with this Groupon.
Choose from Seven Options
- $79 for six laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-small area (up to a $665.50 value)
- $99 for six treatments on a small area (up to a $831.60 value)
- $159 for six treatments on a medium area (up to an $855.80 value)
- $199 for six treatments on a large area (up to a $1,247.40 value)
- $299 for six treatments on an extra-large area (up to a $2,066.90 value)
- $499 for one year of unlimited treatments on the upper or lower body (a $3,000 value)
- $998 for one year of unlimited treatments on the full body (a $6,000 value)
Treatments take 15–45 minutes, depending on the size of the treatment area, and should be scheduled 4–12 weeks apart. Click here to see all valid treatment areas.
Pure Medical Spa
At Pure Medical Spa, certified technicians, nurses, and surgeons combine their skills to treat patients' aesthetic needs with minimally invasive medical services. Like replacing makeup with magic markers, injectable dermal fillers such as Botox and Juvederm help faces look younger. Technicians also wield lasers to maintain bodies with laser hair removal, spider-vein removal, and facial photorejuvenation, and aestheticians perform peels and services such as waxing and microdermabrasion.
2840 Plaza Pl.
Raleigh, North Carolina 27612