A nice photo can capture the essence of a family or just serve as a reminder of what they all looked like before they had to sell their faces to the mask store. Save face with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $25.99 for one 20"X16" custom photo canvas (an $88.95 value)
- $39.99 for one 24"X20" custom photo canvas (a $109.95 value)
- $49.99 for one 30"X20" custom photo canvas (a $129.95 value)
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Aside from tattooing them onto the surface of a full moon, transferring photos to a high-end canvas is the best way to preserve visual memories. These canvases are individually hand stretched to ensure a perfect fit and come printed with fade-resistant ink that's sure to stand the test of time. In addition, the canvases are attached to a sturdy wooden frame with high-pressure pins that further fortify it against art critics and their steely, judgmental gazes.
- Customize canvases with your own photos
- Individually hand stretched for perfect, professional fit
- Fade-resistant ink lasts for years
- Tension wedges supplied
- 3/4” wooden frame stapled with high-pressure pins
- Free upgrade to 1 1/2" frame
- 380gsm cotton canvas material
- Upload own photo or choose from stock image library
- Choose from landscape, portrait, square, panoramic, and montage layouts
- Ready to hang
PrinterPix’s easy-to-use online software lets photo lovers create custom books, calendars, and canvases by emblazoning quality, professionally printed surfaces with personalized images. Customers can fill the pages of a photo book in as little as five minutes using provided templates, themes, backgrounds, clip art, and style guides without ever leaving the comforts of their office exercise-ball chair. Calendars give organization a personal touch by highlighting important dates with custom images and adorning each month with a favorite photo, and the 12 color presses and fade-resistant ink of canvas printing treats personal images to museum-inspired recreation better than getting a marble bust made over the phone. As customers traverse the website to craft their individualized piece, an accommodating staff stands by to resolve questions and concerns through email or by phone.