Like baking a cake, mixing a drink requires precise measurements and the restraint to not ingest so many ingredients that you ruin your own birthday party. Become a power-mixer with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$25 for an online bartending course (a $99.50 value)
- Video demonstrations and audio lessons
- Step-by-step course results in certification<p>
$69 for a six-hour Introduction to Bartending class (a $195 value)
- Saturday or Sunday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Covers pouring, mixing, garnishes, and customer service
- Learn about liquors and how to make more than 25 cocktails<p>
$99 for a two-week bartending course (a $495 value)
- Held Monday through Friday, 1 p.m.–4 p.m. or 6 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Learn more than 150 cocktail recipes, standard industry practices, customer service, and responsible serving
- Lifetime job-placement assistance<p>
$119 for the above two-week bartending course and the above online bartending course (a $594.50 total value)<p>
Professional Bartenders School
In bar classrooms outfitted with real equipment and experienced instructors, the students at Professional Bartenders School learn to mix, pour, and serve their way into the barkeeping industry. Courses ranging from six hours to two weeks instill pupils with the tenets of professional drinksmanship, such as free pouring, drink recipes, and customer service. Students fill glasses with spurts from soda guns, simulated liquor from real bottles, and garnishes carved from organic plastic lemons as they learn drink recipes and mixing techniques. Upon certification, newly minted bartenders receive lifetime job-placement help, with access to a database of hospitality employers.
85% of 26 customers recommend
“This was a great class. I learned so much and had a lot of fun. The instructor, Arnie, was friendly, very knowledgable and motivating. I would recommend this class to...”
“This was a great class. I learned so much and had a lot of fun. The instructor, Arnie, was friendly, very knowledgable and motivating. I would recommend this class to anyone who is looking to learn more about bartending.”
“Fun and wortwhile experience!”