A fun way to mix things up when signing up for a gym membership is to tell them your name is "Jim Membership." Everyone will laugh and then enjoy exercise with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $29 for a one-month gym membership for a kid (a $99 value)
- $39 for a one-month gym membership for an adult (a $150 value)
- $59 for a one-month gym membership for a kid and adult (a $249 value)
- $59 for a two-month gym membership for a kid (a $198 value)
- $89 for a two-month gym membership for an adult (a $300 value)
- $129 for a two-month gym membership for a kid and adult (a $498 value)
Adults are defined as 18 years of age or older. Click to see the full schedule of MMA-inspired fitness classes for kids and adults.
Punishment Training Center
Owned by five-time UFC heavyweight champion Tito Ortiz, Punishment Training Center puts poor habits in a chokehold with a full slate of MMA-inspired fitness classes for men, women, and children. Inside the fully equipped strength and conditioning facility, students work up a sweat on cardio machines or in a functional fitness area complete with kettlebells, plyometric boxes, and a colorful PA announcer. Unlike standard gyms, PTC also features a 1,500-square-foot grappling mat and a cage where students can train like their favorite MMA fighters.
15321 Transistor Ln
Huntington Beach, California 92649