They say eating at a good restaurant can make you feel like a king, but historically kings always had to eat in their castles and probably alone. Feel better than royalty with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for a three-course dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $62 value)
- $30 for a three-course dinner for two, valid Friday–Saturday (up to a $62 value)
Each dinner includes:
- Two soups (up to an $11.90 value)
- Two salads (up to a $17.90 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $31.90 value)
Options for the three-course meal include starters such as New England–style clam chowder and caesar salad with chicken or shrimp. Entrees such as new york steak served with sautéed tiger prawns or a full racks of ribs marinated in a housemade hoisin and honey sauce round out the full menu.
Purple Olive Grill
The aromas of kitchens across the globe unite at Purple Olive Grill, filling the air with hints of housemade curry, garlic-seared prawns, and charcoal-broiled steak. Elegant plating and dark, modern decor complement the contemporary entrees, but the grill maintains a casual atmosphere. Comfort classics like burgers and wings, flatscreen TVs, and a long, sleek bar make it a perfect place for an informal night with friends or to catch a game.