Sight, the workhorse of the five senses, puts in too many hours keeping man from falling in manholes. Reward the most overworked sense with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $8 for admission for two (up to $16 value)
- $16 for admission for four (up to $32 value)
- $25 for a one-year family membership ($45 value), which covers everyone living in the cardholder’s home
- Unlimited free admission to the park
- Free enrollment and admission for the Summer Series for Kids programming
- Discounted admission to the annual Holiday Lights display
- Subscription to the quarterly newsletter
The park is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week, and the museum is open from noon to 5 p.m. Admission for children 6-12 is $3. Children 5 and under are free.
Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park
Red steel plates that seem to be taking flight, a warped obelisk, and a dome made of metal dragonflies—these are just a few of the 64 statues nestled among the gardens and meadows at Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park. In addition to delighting visitors with massive objets d’art, the 335-acre outdoor museum exhibits the naturally occurring beauty of wooded thickets, and seven lakes. After wandering along the hiking trails, driving along paved roads, and peering into the remains of a stone house built by pioneers, guests can visit the 10,000-square-foot Ancient Sculpture Museum. The museum showcases Roman, Egyptian, Greek, and Etruscan statuary, which was chiseled before mankind invented the frames that forced all art to become flat.
1763 Hamilton Cleves Rd.
Hamilton, Ohio 45013