Golf is so beloved because it combines two of humankind's favorite things—hitting stuff and driving on someone else's lawn. Play through with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart for two (up to a $70 value)
- $69 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart for four (up to a $140 value)
Rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
Quarry Hills Country Club
Though the 18 holes at Quarry Hills Country Club are set among a gentle bend in the Haw River, golfers may never even see the tributary's waters during a round. That's because designer Ellis Maples, when he oversaw construction of the course in 1969, left intact the dense pinewood forests that surround each fairway and green. That's not to say the course lacks water hazards. A series of small lakes pepper the course along, and the large Piedmont Crescent Lake sits as a focal point of the par 70 course. Players who lose their balls to the lake's depths can find solace at the 16,000-square-foot clubhouse, sipping glasses of ice water in a fit of waterthirsty revenge.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 70 course
- Total length of 6,617 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72.1 from the back tees
- Course slope of 135 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole
- Proper golf attire required