Choose from Three Options
Barbecue for Lunch or Dinner
- $14 for $25 worth of barbecue for lunch or dinner
- See the menu
Game-Day Catering Packages
$52 for either of the following packages for 10 (up to a $100 value)
- First Down: Pulled pork and two sides with 20 slider buns, side sauce, and tea
- Field Goal: Choice of two meats and two sides with 20 slider buns, side sauce, and tea
$139 for the Touchdown package for 20 (a $280 value)
- Ribs plus a choice of one other meat
- Brunswick stew
- One side with 20 slider buns, side sauce, and tea
Just as its barbecue earns its flavor in a fire—slow-smoked every day, in fact, with fragrant woods and sweet-yet-savory spices—Queology was born in the flames of competition. In 2001, founders Russ Cornette and Matt Gamble found themselves underwhelmed by the winners in a local barbecue competition, confident that they could do better. Within a few years, the duo had won countless competitions across the South, and soon they founded Queology as a permanent gallery of their edible works. Along with their award-winning pork and southern charm, the duo's specialties include smoked chicken wings, which are just the right size for eating in one bite or plugging a leaking pool.
32-C N Market St.
Charleston, South Carolina 29401