Learning something new requires clearing space in your head, which is best accomplished by sneezing out brain cells until you can't remember cursive. Make room for new skills with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for an introductory quilting or beading class (a $50 value)
- $45 for an introductory quilting or beading class for two (a $100 value)
Available classes include:
- Modern Quilt Mania: Logs
- Modern Quilt Mania: Angles
- Modern Quilt Mania: Squares
- Modern Quilt Mania: Lines
- Beading: Right Angle Weave
- Beading: Herringbone
- Beading: Peyote
All class fees include a starter materials kit. Beading classes last four hours and quilting classes last three hours.
Aisles filled with rainbows of colorful fabric and beads greet patrons at QuiltWorks Northwest—a treasure trove of quilting and crafting goods. In addition to supplying the raw materials necessary for completing projects such as creating a sculpture, sewing a new dress, and fashioning a beaded tiara for the family dog, QuiltWorks’ knowledgeable staff sells and repairs Bernina sewing machines. They also help patrons learn crafting skills in classes at the onsite studio, covering design techniques for quilts, jewelry, and needlework.