Like the earth, a sandwich is made of layers and gathers its strength from its meaty core, which pushes condiments toward the crust to erupt and bury fingers in deliciousness. Let rivers of mayo magma run with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$9 for a sandwich meal for 2 (up to an $18.94 total value)
- Two small sandwiches or salads (up to a $5.89 value each)
- Two large drinks (a $1.99 value each)
- Two desserts (a $1.59 value each)
$39 for a party package for 10 (up to a $98.89 total value)
- One tray of 20 2.5-inch subs, including five salami, five pepperoni, five turkey, and five ham (up to a $64.99 value)
- 10 bags of chips (a $13.90 value)
- Two side salads (a $10 value)
- Four salad toppings; customers may choose from cucumbers, red onions, white onions, pickles, jalapeños, pepperoncinis, and black olives (a $10 value)
- Plates, napkins, and a pepper bar included
For more than 30 years, Quiznos has toasted its submarine sandwiches to bring out the hidden flavors found in butcher-quality meats, cheese, and artisan breads. Its classic and signature subs take on a variety of shapes, sizes, and styles ranging from the prime rib mushroom and swiss to the classic italian donning black olives, mozzarella, red-wine vinaigrette, and plentiful sliced meats. Those closely monitoring their waistlines can take unabashed bites of sandwiches that have fewer than 500 calories, such as the pork-cuban, Baja-chicken, and veggie-caprese subs. Quiznos' Toasty Bullets and Torpedoes offer slimmer versions of sub fare and flaunt supreme aerodynamics when shot out of T-shirt cannons and into mouths. A selection of Flatbread Sammies, soups, and salads round out Quiznos' varied menu.