People love an adrenaline rush, which is why we enjoy race cars and go bulk shopping. Go big with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $149 for an FFR Cobra Spec Racer driving experience (a $299 value)
- $149 for a Corvette C5 or C6 driving experience (a $299 value)
- $199 for a Ferrari 360 Modena driving experience (a $399 value)
Each experience includes:
- Three instructor-supervised laps in the exotic car of your choice (a $239 value for the first two options; a $339 value for the third option)
- An on-track photograph and an action photograph (a $35 value)
- A souvenir T-shirt (a $25 value)
Check Racing Adventures’ calendar for available dates and track details. There are currently scheduled dates in Houston for February 9, March 3, April 7, April 26, and April 27.
The sun reflects off the chassis of a crimson Cobra as its engine lets out a declarative roar. Suddenly, gears shift and the driver makes their way onto the track. At Racing Adventures, thrilling moments are a normal occurrence as instructors show visitors how to handle vintage racecars and exotic sports vehicles from the inside of the cockpit. In two models of American muscle cars, a Porsche 911, or a Carrera, guests taste the adrenaline rush of high-performance driving during full-day racing adventures, laps around racetracks, or excursions on skill-testing roads in Arizona and Colorado.
Racing Adventures’ team also educates thrill-seekers in more aggressive styles of driving in its school. After outfitting students with suits and helmets, instructors demonstrate the basic principles and advanced techniques of racing before letting students practice on a real racetrack. Students can take the wheel of a Cobra, Corvette, or Porsche during three levels of driving experiences, and graduates of the program earn a certificate of achievement.