Choose Between Two Options
$32 for dinner or lunch and drinks for two (up to a $78 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $14 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $24 value each)
- Two glasses of wine or beer (up to an $8 value/glass)
$72 for dinner or lunch and wine for four (up to a $159 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $14 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $24 value each)
- One bottle of wine (a $35 value)
The menu includes appetizers such as fried calamari, artichoke pizza, and panko-encrusted fried mozzarella with marinara sauce. Choose from entrees such as grilled filet mignon with truffle-scented mashed potatoes and baby vegetables; shrimp scampi over angel-hair pasta; and dijon-encrusted salmon with sautéed spinach, saffron rice pilaf, and creamy butter-mustard sauce.
Within the upscale digs of The Lexington Hotel, Raffles Bistro's chefs prepare sumptuous entrees 24 hours each day. Breakfast items range from honey-dipped French toast to sushi-grade lox platters with bagels and cream cheese, and in the evenings, artful arrangements of dijon-encrusted salmon or filet mignon decorate plates. Bartenders fill glasses with wine, beer, and cocktails all the while.