- $74 for a six-course regional tasting menu for two (a $148 value)
- $148 for a six-course regional tasting menu for four (a $296 value)
Each meal includes:
- Roasted Hubbard Squash Soup with parsley butter and a hazelnut cookie
- Fanny Bay Clams with tomato, chorizo, braised celery
- Wild Mushroom Risotto with mixed local mushrooms and grana padano
- Lois Lake Trout with roasted sunchoke, carrots, radish, and miso mayo
- ‘Cache Creek’ Lamb Fillet with white bean & leek cassoulet, broccoli puree, and crispy kale
- Okanagan Pears with bosc pear sorbet, poached bartlett, pear chip, and mascarpone
Raincity Grill's chefs embrace the essence of British Columbia by forging seasonally rotating menus with the region's organic and locally grown crops. They regard their cuisine as "a tribute to the local farmers, fisherman and producers" from whom they source their ingredients, highlighting the farm-fresh vegetables and proteins in meals that Zagat rates as "very good to excellent." Though the menu changes, dishes may shine a spotlight on wild salmon in carrot sauce, dry-aged bone-in rib eye, or pappardelle pasta with wild and cultivated mushrooms.
The restaurant's signature 100 Mile tasting menu almost exclusively incorporates ingredients from within 100 miles, the exact distance that the prep chefs can rollerblade in one day. Even the wine selection consists almost entirely of carefully vinted bottles from the Pacific West Coast. By partnering with the Vancouver Aquarium's Ocean Wise conservation program, the chefs also demonstrate their commitment to sustainable seafood and environmental responsibility.