When Atlantis fell, the only survivors were its golfers, whose vast knowledge of water hazards saw them to safety. Hone game-saving skills with this Groupon.
$99 for a One-Year Club Membership ($500 Value)
- Complimentary access to the driving range and provided range balls on Thursday and Sunday afternoons after 2 p.m.
- Arizona Golf Association handicap
- Access to all club-sponsored golf events (appropriate green fee will apply)
- Email specials throughout the year
- Membership begins on January 1, 2013, and ends on December 31, 2013
Raven Golf Club at Verrado
Raven Golf Club at Verrado’s 18-hole course paints a bright chartreuse stripe through the desert foothills of the White Tank Mountains. The design team of British Open winner Tom Lehman and architect John Fought thought up the course’s tricky landscape, which makes players work hard to keep their dimpled orbs on the carpet-like fairway grass, away from the three nearby lakes, and out of the hands of jugglers roaming the desert. Since its opening in 2005, the course has garnered much praise for its pristine beauty and its challenging, more than 7,000-yard layout, including being named the top course in Phoenix by Sports Illustrated and a Top 10 New Course by Golfweek.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-72 course
- Total length of 7,258 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 73.9 from the back tees
- Course slope of 134 from the back tees
- Five sets of tees per hole
4242 N Golf Dr.
Buckeye, Arizona 85042