Being the lead singer of a famous band requires nerves of steel, a surplus of swagger, and the patience to endure Cleveland's rambling, uncomfortably personal answer to "How you doin' tonight, Cleveland?" Catch master showmen in their element with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to Rawhide’s Wild West Celebration
- When: Friday, November 22 through Sunday, November 24, 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. each day
- Where: Rawhide Western Town and Steakhouse
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $45 for two tickets to Frankie Ballard, The Swon Brothers, and Brodie Stewart concert on Saturday, November 23 at 5 p.m., and two three-day passes to the Wild West Celebration (up to a $130 value)
- $89 for four tickets to Frankie Ballard, The Swon Brothers, and Brodie Stewart concert on Saturday, November 23 at 5 p.m., and four three-day passes to the Wild West Celebration (up to a $260 value)
- $20 for one-day admission for four to the Wild West Celebration (up to a $40 value)
Wild West Celebration
- Concert lineup: The Swon Brothers, Frankie Ballard, Brodie Stewart
- Where you’ve seen the Swon Brothers: they finished third on the fourth season of The Voice
- Where you’ve seen Frankie Ballard: he won Kenny Chesney’s Next Big Star contest in 2008
- Where you’ve seen Brodie Stewart: touring the west coast with his hit single, “Fine Lookin’ Country Girl”
- What to do at the Wild West Celebration: take a ride on a hot air balloon, get acquainted with a friendly burro, visit a working blacksmith, go panning for gold
- What to eat at the Wild West Celebration: candy and fudge from Sweet Sally’s Confections; the Rawhide restaurant’s sizzling steak, chicken, ribs, and burgers
- Who to “ooh” and “ahh” at the Wild West Celebration: the Arizona Rough Riders, Pistol Packin’ Paula, and Don “Hollywood” Yates
5700 W North Loop Rd
Chandler, Arizona 85226