Knowledge is power, which is why locomotives run on burning encyclopedias. Chug toward new understandings with this Groupon.
$99 for a 90-Hour Real-Estate Course ($399 Value)
Scheduled over the course of two weeks, the Principles, Practices & Ethics Gold Package includes:
- 30 hours of classroom instruction, available Monday–Friday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Summerlin location and 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Green Valley location
- 30 hours of at-home study modules
- 30 hours of practice testing
- One weekend Pass the Exam licensing-exam-preparation class (scheduled one Saturday and Sunday per month from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Tutoring available on Tuesday and Thursday after class
The package is designed to completely prepare students to take the licensing exam, but students will need to arrange to take the exam and pay any related fees on their own. Materials are an additional $100 and can be purchased from the school on the first day of class. Students may attend classes at either location, but must contact the Summerlin location to register.
Real Estate School of Nevada
Real Estate School of Nevada has been educating Realtors for more than 30 years with straightforward, intensive programs. Flexible scheduling lets students soak up the finer points of both state and national real-estate law in person, via mobile devices, or at home via the school's website. Instructors also share their wealth of knowledge and infinite patience outside class hours in the form of tutoring, career-placement counseling, and ample practice-test time so students can pass the first time. Students can attend classroom sessions at the Henderson location Monday through Friday.