Music is the soundtrack to our lives—from the ballad you slow-danced to at senior prom to the ballad you slowly walked home alone to. Remember the good times with this GrouponLive deal.
- Recycled Percussion
- When: performances run every Saturday through Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Quad Resort & Casino
- Section: general admission in sections B, C, and D based on availability.
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.<p>
- $19.99 for one ticket for a child (up to a $41.79 value)
- $25.99 for one ticket for an adult (up to a $77.79 value)
- $79.99 for four tickets for any combination of children and adults (up to a $311.16 value) <p>
**Recycled Percussion performs at the Quad Resort & Casino in 2012**
The strains of Styx’s “Renegade” wash over a darkened auditorium. A complicated rhythm fires up, subtly at first, then grows to a thunderous roll. But even as the curtain rises, it isn’t clear where the sound is coming from—until the audience looks up. Hanging upside down, four tattooed young men create interwoven rhythms on homemade drums made from plastic barrels and duct tape. Recycled Percussion’s new stage show at the Quad has begun. Since coming in third place on America’s Got Talent in 2010, Recycled Percussion continues to keep their sound as fresh as when founder Justin Spencer formed the group as a New Hampshire high-schooler. And when the quartet says “recycled,” they mean it: banging on such reimagined instruments as the washing machine, the stepladder, the chainsaw, and the human body, the band reinterprets heavy metal, punk, pop, and hip-hop hits into a style they simply call “junk rock.”
97% of 210 customers recommend
“My teenage kids enjoyed the show and had a great time!”
“Amazing entertaining never a dull moment”
“The show was fun, exciting and interactive which I really liked!!”