Photographers use fancy terms, such as shutter speed, metering, and clicky metal box that makes time be still. Let pros be pros with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$95 for a Girl Next Door boudoir photography package (a $195 total value)
- One-hour photo shoot with 20–30 images (an $85 value)
- Up to two outfits and use of the studio’s backgrounds and sets
- Seven 5”x7” prints in a nightstand album (a $110 value)
$145 for a Diva boudoir photography package (a $295 total value)
- Complimentary design session prior to the shoot
- Two-hour photo shoot with professional makeup and 30–40 images (a $135 value)
- Up to four outfits and use of the studio’s backgrounds and sets
- Ten 5”x7” prints in a nightstand album (a $160 value)
Red Door Divas
From Bob Dylan and President George Bush to beloved pet beagles, photographer Mark has captured subjects of all sorts with a practiced eye honed at the Art Institute of Atlanta. Today, Mark operates an extensive photo complex with his wife, Stella. Outside, his portrait garden frames couples, families, and tots with ponds and waterfalls. Inside, he uses some 50 different backgrounds to set the stage for indoor shoots, which include tempestuous but tasteful Red Door Divas boudoir images. Stella helps ladies accessorize for the shots, which can range from retro-styled pinup poses to head shots that highlight the sitter's facial features. Whatever type of image he's crafting, Mark can lend prints a more artistic bent by altering them to fit the style of oil or watercolor paintings.
“Lovely people who make it fun for the whole family.”
“Wonderful experience. Mark and Stella are amazing!!!!”
“Great experience during the shoot!! Can't wait to see the images!”