Steak is one of the only foods that comes with a really sharp knife, which makes it the perfect choice if your date is a pumpkin with no face yet. Carve into this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$35 for a prix-fixe meal for two ($73.75 total value)
- Shrimp cocktail appetizer or dessert ($11.95 value)
- Choice of two entrees from chicken chardonnay, 7-ounce filet or spicy grilled pasta with shrimp ($49.90 value)
- Two glasses of house wine ($11.90 value)
$69 for a prix-fixe meal for four ($147.50 total value)
- Two shrimp cocktail appetizers or desserts ($23.90 value)
- Choice of four entrees from chicken chardonnay, 7-ounce filet or spicy grilled pasta with shrimp ($99.80 value)
- Four glasses of house wine ($23.80 value)
Red River Steakhouse
Red River Steakhouse's chefs know more than how to cook a steak; they also know exactly which steaks to cook. They start with prime cuts of USDA choice-grade midwestern beef, charbroiling the fine red meat at 1,200 degrees and sealing in the savory juices. The steak is paired with the customer's choice of soup, salad, or another delicious side, such as herb mashed potatoes or vegetables du jour. It's topped with a pad of steakhouse butter, which slowly melts on its way to the table. The steakhouse also prepares a selection of seafood, poultry, and pasta, such as teriyaki-style Ahi tuna, as complements to their signature dishes.