It's hard to ignore a pretty face or a person who's stuck in quicksand. Command attention with this Groupon.
$250 for one full-body temple treatment ($250 value)
- 120-minute treatment for the whole body
- Consultation to customize for all skin types
- Pre-aging ingredients, including peptides, lipids, ampoules, and liquid vitamin serums
- Lemon peel scrub and massage for back to remove dry skin patches, toxins, and impurities
- Light steam combined with refined bamboo enzyme exfoliation
- Thermal self-heating vitamin C mask for face and neck
- Hand and arm massage with a 10% lactic exfoliation lotion followed by hydrating, vitamin-rich body oil
- Aromatherapy towels remove face mask
- Jet lag molding eye mask treatment to remove bags
- Facial massage with vitamin-packed antioxidants to refine texture
- Contour lifting technique with rose quartz stones to reduce any inflammation
- Custom-blended alginate mask
- Calf and foot exfoliation and massage
- Application of moisturizer
- Scalp massage
- Complimentary mineral makeup application
Rejuvenate Your Skin
Rejuvenate Your Skin's licensed facial specialist Mindi Birkenholz is like a detective when it comes to skin. The first case she ever cracked was her own. As a teenager, Ms. Birkenholz suffered from cystic acne, and she found no relief from over-the-counter treatments. For six years, she scoured medical journals and ultimately found the right combo of Vitamin A therapies, which cured her condition.
Today, with decades of experience and a graduation from aesthetics school under her belt, Ms. Birkenholz helps others find solutions to their skin issues. She examines a client's issue—whether it be acne, dry skin, or wrinkles—and comes up with the right plan of medical grade skin care, almost always kicking things off with an in-depth consultation. Then, factoring in price range and time, she might recommend chemical peels to remove blemishes, oxygen facials to restore skin, or various anti-aging treatments, such as microdermabrasion. The licensed medical staff can also administer cosmetic injectables, including Botox and fillers.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Buy the products recommended the products work!”
“If you are looking for something to "rejuvenate" your face, don't go for a regular facial. Go to rejuvenate your skin. Mindy does more than just a facial. She...”
“If you are looking for something to "rejuvenate" your face, don't go for a regular facial. Go to rejuvenate your skin. Mindy does more than just a facial. She takes care of your back, scalp, hands and legs and feet. If you are interested, she will even educate you in everything she does and the products she uses. If not, just sit back and enjoy the pampering. It was the most relaxed i felt in a long time.”
2228 N University Dr.
Coral Springs, Florida 33071