Before the invention of the remote control, people had to stand up from the couch, walk all the way across the room, and slip Grandpa a $10 bill just to tell a different story. Upgrade your anecdotes with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $30 for glass repair for an iPhone 3G or 3GS (a $65 value)
- $49 for glass repair for an iPhone 4 or 4S (a $115 value)
- $84 for glass repair for a first- or second-generation iPad (a $169 value)
- $99 for glass repair for a third-generation iPad (a $199 value)
- $25 for $50 toward any repair services, such as iPhone 5 glass repair ($299)
Repair 2 Fix
Repair 2 Fix’s team of technicians can replace an iPhone 5 screen in fewer than five minutes. But that only scratches the surface of its electronic expertise. In its ivory-toned, futuristic shop, which eschews framed artwork in favor of mounted, glowing screens, the staff operates on older iPhone generations, iPads, MacBooks, and other Apple devices. Gaming consoles such as the Xbox 360 and the PS3 also fall within its repair repertoire, as do non-iPhone smartphones, from Samsung Galaxies to rotary phones with one button relabeled “Instagram.” For maximum convenience, the technicians can converse in both Spanish and English.
7016 SW 87th Ave
Miami, Florida 33173