The tortilla's thinness makes it ideal for folding, sliding under closed doors, and illustrating theories that the earth is made of corn. Exhibit A, with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$33 for a Mexican meal for two (up to a $65.96 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $10.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $17.99 value each)
- One dessert (a $7.99 value)
- Two beers or margaritas (up to a $5.50 value each)
$65 for a Mexican meal for four (up to a $131.92 value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $10.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $17.99 value each)
- Two desserts (a $7.99 value)
- Four beers or margaritas (up to a $5.50 value each)
Choose from appetizers such as guacamole or prawns marinated in garlic butter, and entrees such as beef, chicken, and shrimp fajitas or pork or chicken tamales with rice and beans. Each meal also includes one dessert per two people, as well as a domestic or imported beer or 16-ounce margarita each.
Restaurante Los Gallos
Dollops of homemade pico de gallo, guacamole, and red or green salsa crown many of the dishes served at Restaurante Los Gallos, showcasing the vibrant colors that hint at the bursting, bold flavors of authentic Mexican cuisine. Homemade chicken mole is a specialty of the restaurant—it’s made with chocolate, traditional spices, and lots of dried chilies—as are tacos and burritos, served “taco truck” style.
811 W Hawkeye
Turlock, California 95382