Since global warming began, it's been getting harder to stay cool in the summer because, like the scientists say, the sun and earth are getting closer to kissing. Survive the season with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for one heating or cooling service (up to an $89 total value)
- $55 for two heating or cooling services (up to a $178 total value)
- $80 for three heating or cooling services (up to a $267 total value)
Choose from the following services:
- Precision tune-up and inspection of a furnace (an $89 value)
- Precision tune-up of an air conditioner or heat pump (an $89 value)
- Precision tune-up and inspection of a gas fireplace (an $89 value)
- Radon test and evaluation (a $72 value)
- Water-heater service and flush (a $69 value)
Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning
Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning’s technicians and installers arrive at homes to right heating and cooling wrongs in their unmistakable pink trucks and dressed in crisp white shirts adorned with the company logo. Each member of the team is licensed and bonded and shoulders at least three years of HVAC experience. To make sure domiciles are keeping temperate efficiently, the crew enlists the help of a host of cutting-edge tools, including a high-resolution infrared camera that scans furnaces and water heaters to accurately diagnose problems and flush out any camera-shy gremlins.
The company’s comfort advisers first consult with clients to figure out how to reduce their energy costs; then they draw on their engineering-analysis training to determine how many thermal units of energy per hour systems run through to cool or heat homes. The team attends to heating and cooling emergencies 24 hours a day and earns client trust with a fixed-level price guide, no hourly charges, and a one-year service guarantee read aloud by Morgan Freeman. Besides installing new HVAC systems, the techs also can outfit homes with new insulation, siding, and home-security systems.
They arrived on time! very friendly, answered all my questions and got right to work.Joshua Jacobs, Google+ Local
75% of 16 customers
“Great technician, very friendly and informative :)”
“They were prompt and professional. ”